Australia Job Seeker Visa 2023 Visa Without Job offer
Visa Subclass: 476 – Skilled Recognised Graduate Visa
- You must have completed a bachelor’s degree, master’s degree, PhD, diploma, or higher degree qualification from an Australian accredited university in the past two years.
- You must have at least a minimum English language proficiency equivalent to IELTS 6 or PTE 50.
- You must be under the age of 31.
- You must provide evidence of your academic qualifications.
- You must provide evidence of your English language proficiency.
- You must meet the Australian health and character requirements.
- You must pay the visa application fee.
- You can live and work in Australia for up to 18 months.
- You can travel in and out of Australia during the validity of your visa.
- You can study for up to six months while on this visa.
- Create an ImmiAccount on the Australian Government Department of Home Affairs website.
- Complete the online visa application form.
- Pay the visa application fee.
- Provide all supporting documentation.
- Submit your visa application.
The processing time for the Australia Job Seeker Visa 2023 typically takes around 2-4 weeks. However, processing times can vary depending on the complexity of your application and the current workload of the Department of Home Affairs.
Once your visa is approved, you will be able to travel to Australia and start your job search.
Here are some tips for finding a job in Australia on a job seeker visa:
- Register with a recruitment agency that specializes in placing international candidates into Australian jobs.
- Attend job fairs and networking events.
- Search for jobs online on websites such as Seek, Indeed, and LinkedIn.
- Contact employers directly to inquire about job opportunities.
I hope this information is helpful. Good luck with your job search!